We are excited to announce that Elise Foy, DNP, CPNP-PC is now a part of our practice!
Elise Foy, DNP, CPNP-PC
Hi! I am a pediatric nurse practitioner specializing in the field of ENT. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner, I worked in the NICU as a registered nurse, so I have a lot of prior experience working with babies and medically complex patients. As a nurse practitioner in ENT, I have a specialized focus in providing well-rounded, coordinated care. I see patients for some of the most common ENT complaints including recurrent ear infections and snoring, but also have a passion for working with patients requiring more advanced care, such as airway and trach patients.
My Bachelor of Science degree in nursing was earned from Jacksonville University in 2010. I worked at Wolfson Children’s Hospital’s level III NICU after nursing school graduation for almost seven years. I then earned my Doctorate of Nursing degree from the University of Florida and worked at Nemours Children’s Health in Jacksonville for nearly 7 years in the specialty field of ENT.
When away from work, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Sean and our daughter, Zoe. We love enjoying the outdoors, watching University of Florida football games, and spending time with family!
Do you have an upcoming appointment at our office? Want to save time in the waiting room? Use your own device to check-in for your appointment ahead of time! Just make sure we have your up-to-date e-mail address and cell phone number on file and you can use mobile check-in to make your next visit simpler and faster!
Dedicated to Excellence in the Care of Children with Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pediatric Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Comprehensive, individualized care in a family centered environment, with nonsurgical and surgical management
- In patient consultations at Wolfson Children’s Hospital PICU/NICU and general hospital
- Tonsil and adenoid surgery utilizing minimal invasive technique
- Sinus surgery – endoscopic balloon and image guidance techniques
- Surgical and nonsurgical management of otitis media/ear infections including insufflations, Otovent and alternatives to tympanostomy tubes
- Medical and surgical management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Sleep Disorders
- Head and neck surgery for congenital lesions and tumors
- Second opinion/evaluation of complex and special needs children
- Complex airway surgery including laryngeal reconstructive and laser techniques
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery including otoplasty, palatoplasty, rhinoplasty and microtia/atresia repair
- Comprehensive auditory services including hearing aids, ABR/OAE, diagnostic and electrophysiologic testing
- Over 60 combined years of medical/surgical experience
- Member Florida/CMS Cleft Lip and Palate Team
- Extended office hours for busy families
- Adult care available